Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Tiny Little Burrito

Well, the news is out and all I have to say is ... FINALLY!

See I have this little issue with keeping my mouth shut, especially when I'm excited about something. And it doesn't get much more exciting than this ...

They told us a few weeks ago and it's been killing me to not say anything. (I had a couple close calls, but thankfully in the end no beans were spilled.)

This news is doubly exciting considering everything they've been through this past year. Congratulations, guys.

Pray with me for a healthy baby?

P.S. My super talented brother designed all those ads. Don't you think Chipotle should hire him?

4 comments:

Amber said...

Totally thought you were going to say there's going to be a tiny little canoli, rather than a burrito, if you know what I mean! :)

silly eagle books said...

I just found out today and am SO EXCITED!!! Their baby is going to be so stinkin' cute. I'm glad you can talk about it now--it's hard keeping secrets! And I will call Chipotle and see if I can get him a job. Last time I tried to get him a job, it worked pretty well, so you never know...

Chuck Guth said...

Too Funny! Tell them both Congrats!

Christer said...

I totally ripped off Chipotle's design ... they're the talented ones, I'm just a copier.

I HOPE it's a tiny little burrito for Valeen's sake. :)

Can't wait for that cannoli!