Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas in January

Sorry I've missed a few days. I have a good excuse, though. Remember how sad I was that my sisters weren't here for Christmas? Well ... they were here this weekend!


Micah met Uncle Chris and Aunt Valeen for the first time. He was obviously thrilled.

We had waited to exchange Christmas gifts until everyone was together. It actually felt more like Christmas than it did on December 25th.

Valeen got a shirt with Zach's face on it. Cause who doesn't want one of those?

We also had a shower/reception for The Sach their wedding is in NY. Zach is a sailor and so the theme was sailing. Because of my brilliant idea for a centerpiece, I now am the proud owner of 10 pet goldfish.

Yesterday we celebrated the 26th annual Denver Day. We spent the day at the Denver Zoo and then had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

At a table for 27.

A good time was had by all.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had a funeral for one of our centerpieces. Gavin then gave ani his fish and said he didn't want to wait for another fish to die. It's been a death watch on "Bob the fish" ever since. Thanks Becky. (:

Becky said...

Well, as of this morning I have two left.

We'll see if they're still there when I get home from work.

But seriously ... BOB?

Suzanne said...

Yay for family! Also, I [heart] the Old Spaghetti Factory.