Thursday, January 8, 2009

How can anyone say no to this?

I had a blog post all planned for today, but that's going to have to wait. There is something much more important that I must talk about.

I know I have talked about Compassion a lot lately but this time I can't help it.

And seriously? How can anyone say no to this ...

Thiago is five years old. He lives with his mom.

He needs a sponsor.

His dad isn't around, so what a huge impact a sponsor could have on this little guy! If you've been hesitant to sponsor a child up to this point, the time is now.

Please sponsor Thiago. If you can't, will you help me find someone who can? Send them this post.

Normally I try not to push Compassion on this blog since people might assume that I talk about them simply because I receive a paycheck from them.

But believe me when I tell you in this case, it's not the paycheck. Look at that photo. I just want to squeeze him.

I'm on a mission to find Thiago a sponsor.

Sponsor Thiago now.

3 comments:

Matthew H. John said...

So did Thiago get sponsored. That kid is so cute!

Becky said...

Hey Matthew. Looks like he still needs a sponsor. I haven't given up yet!

Becky said...

Hey everyone! Just wanted you to know that it looks like Thiago got a sponsor.

To whoever sponsored Thiago, THANK YOU!!!