Saturday, August 8, 2009

Unforgettable

My wedding plans keep getting ruined by people who do it first and make the news, rendering any attempt at surprise completely useless.

First, there was my idea* to have the wedding party dance down the aisle. But good thing someone else did it first cause we all know what a bomb that was.

But now I can't even break a record with my dress . (And the last-minute alterations are going to cost a ton.)

So much for an unforgettable wedding.



*Okay that wasn't technically my idea.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Oh my goodness. That's so funny. I thought you were giving away some really cool surprise about your dress because you were so disappointed that someone else took it first. I was like, "No, Becky, don't. It will still be beautiful." And then I clicked the link. Hilarious. You are one funny girl.

Can't wait to see you in three days, Bride!

I love you!