Friday, March 14, 2008

Horton, St. Patty and other random things...

Blogger is wigging out on me today. I had posted some pictures from the weekend yesterday, but today they were little red x's.

GRRR.

So instead of viewing the beautiful pictures you kiddies will have to use your imaginations.

Anyway, I'm lookin' forward to the weekend! I have quite ambitious plans:

I'm going to try to finish up a couple books.

Maybe I'll go see Horton Hears a Who. (It got a good review on CNN.com today.)

I'm going to attempt to replace the wood moulding that my dog destoyed. (Becky will be using tools. Take cover! Brother, prepare yourself for my call.)

I'm going to attend an early St. Patrick's Day party. (Incidentally, did you know that we're officially supposed to celebrate the holiday on Saturday since Monday is the start of Holy Week? Yeah ... the things I learn at a 5:30am spin class.)

I'm going to cook a couple new dishes. (I'm sure you're all VERY excited.)

And hopefully I'll get to bust out my bike for the first time this year. (If the snow stops. Cross all your fingers and toes.)
That's pretty much it. Oh, one more thing. You should all tune in to American Idol on Tuesday nights and vote for Jason Castro.

Why? you ask me. Because my friend Nate says so.

Plus, he rocks.
Deal? Sweet. I'm out.

No comments: