Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crooked Creek, Take 2

I have no idea what happened, but let's try this again ...

I spent last weekend (well, two weekends ago, now) volunteering at a camp up near Winter Park. There was bloads of snow and so I had some fun with the camera.

I've also tried out a few things I learned in Photoshop.
(That program is flippin' sweet!)

Here are the steps going up to the cabin we stayed in.


I'm not sure why, but I love this picture for some reason.


I thought the snow on the roof looked kind of Salvador Dali-ish.


Here I am with my friend Anne during one of our short breaks.

Fun times, but I can't wait until halter tops and flip flops weather!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the snow and I want to come visit you! Those pictures are wonderful, can you photoshop me into them??

Have a great night,
Jen